Skip to main content

Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap and Lightening Lotion Review

Being born as a Filipino, I inherit from my parents the brown-yellowish skin tone that Malay race has. I am not as dark as chocolate nor as white as milk, I'm just somewhere in between and I am completely fine with it even though other people keep bugging me that I should be whiter to look prettier. It actually really upsets me sometimes that they don't think I can be beautiful just because I am not that white but sadly that's just how things are working right now and I have to go with that flow. But even after all that, I still don't want to become as pale as coupon bond.

I don't really dream to have a whiter skin but I just want to have an even skin tone from head to toe. I sweat a lot that's why my armpit and neck area are quite darker than my skin tone. I tried a lot of lightening soaps to even out my skin but they have just actually made it worst. And just when I was about to give up, my sister introduced to me the P15.00 Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap.


At first, I was really skeptical about it. I'm just finding it so hard to believe that this very cheap (less than a dollar) soap could really whiten and even out my skin tone. But believe me or not, it did. I have been using this Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap and been reinforcing it with Sutla Lightening Lotion for more than a month now and I can notice immediately that it made my neck and armpit less dark and closer to my skin tone.It also did whiten my skin a little bit like one-step whiter which is what I really want since I'm not really aiming for a much whiter skin.

There are a different variety of whitening products that Sutla Flawless has - they have bleaching creams, BB cream, Moisturizer, different kinds of soap, etc. The good thing is all of their products are FDA approved and Halal certified so you can rest assure that they are safe to use. You can visit their official website here if you want to know more about their products.

Pricing

The prices of these marvelous products are extremely cheap for its quality. I bought the Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap from Shopee for only P 15.00 and the Sutla Lightening Lotion only cost me P 120.00. Other sellers sell them for a much higher price but I bought mine from a direct distributor so it is kind of cheap.

Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap


The soap is packed in an orange "pie" packaging. The soap inside of it is also sealed in plastic. I couldn't take a picture of it but the soap has these green visible spots which the seller told me that it was the malunggay leaves that I am seeing.


The ingredients and direction to use are all written on the back of the packaging so you will never get lost on how to properly use it. The soap is weighed at 60g but they also sell a bigger size for this soap.

Some people who have used this soap said that it only took them 2 weeks to see the whitening effect of the soap but in my case, it actually took me 3 weeks to notice the difference. I use it twice a day and sometimes thrice. On my first use, I actually felt quite itchy and stingy from this soap but as time goes on my skin adjusted.    

Although this soap is added with moisturizer, it can be extremely drying maybe because of its whitening ingredients. That's why I use the brand's lightening lotion to reinforce the drying of my skin. 


Sutla Lightening Lotion




I must say that I am very much pleased with this lotion, in fact, I also use this as a face cream and it's not giving me any breakouts, this actually helped me clear my dark spots! The consistency is thick at first but can be absorbed by the skin easily. The only thing that I quite don't like with this product is it can get quite hot/warm when applied to the skin. But maybe that is just the effect of the whitening ingredients.



Overall

I do really like these products and I think I will be using it permanently unless it starts giving me allergic reactions. It So if I am going to rate it, I will give it 4/5.0 for its effectiveness and affordability.


Comments

  1. Looking for an effective whitening soap with a pocket-friendly price? This is what you are looking for. Try out these Sutla Flawless Soaps and see the difference. It's very effective for an affordable price. Check out the different varieties.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can a breastfeed mom can use it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Webtoon Favorite: My Top 4 Webtoon for May 2018

Reading webtoon has become my everyday habit. I started reading comics in webtoon just last year and up till now I can't just stop. The first comic that I have ever read in webtoon is unTouchable which is about a vampire girl and a boy with OCD, I got addicted after then and that is why I think I should write this post to recommend some of my favorite webtoons that I did really enjoy reading last month (and till now). Don't worry I won't spoil the stories that much because I know exactly how it feels to know something you're not yet supposed to know. Alright, let this listing get started! 1st: Super Secret Creator: eon Genre: Romance Summary: The boy next door, friends for life, is actually a werewolf! Status: Ongoing (updates every Wednesday) Rating: 9.83 First on my list is the  Super Secret , a very cute and refreshing love story between a clumsy human girl and a caring werewolf boy. The story is cute, the characters are cutely drawn too, everythin

Webtoon Favorite: Yumi's Cells

Hello there! It's been a while since my first post in this blog, I got busy with the online courses I have been taking so I kinda forgot that I have actually made a blog *ahahaha*. If I didn't explore my Instagram  account today, I don't think I could ever write again on this blog because my memory really sucks ridiculously. So here I am, back on track again (will surely get lost again in the future XD) with a post dedicated to my most favorite webtoon, the Yumi's Cells !  Yumi's Cells is an on-going webtoon created by Donggeun Lee . The webtoon is originally written in Korean but can also be read in English with the Webtoon  English app. This is actually the first webtoon I have ever read which is why this is my favorite (I tend to attach a lot of emotional values with all of my firsts!). So far, the Yumi's Cells is now at its 276th episode in Korean while 274th in English. The Korean version updates every Tuesday and Friday while the English transla