Skip to main content

Lip Tint Review: Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint Ice Cream (Choco Red)

Alright, I am back again! I'll be writing many posts today because it's Sunday so I'm not yet busy with my messy life haha. Oh! And this time I'll be writing a short review on Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint - Ice Cream of shade BR 403 Choco Red which is the tint that I always wear every time I step outside of the house.



So I bought this tint last December 2017 from Shopee Philippines for only P 250.00, I am not sure of what is its official or original price but I guess the price difference isn't that wide. There are a lot of sellers in Shopee and they sell this in different prices ranging from 230 - 300 pesos. You may also see some sellers selling this for only 75 pesos or below, please be aware that they are fake items and can be dangerous when applied to your lips. I bought mine from Peach Pink, this seller only sells authentic Korean makeup and skincare products in Shopee so you can rest assure that the items you are ordering from this seller are really from Korea.


So the shade I bought is BR 403 which is Choco Red - a reddish brown color. To be honest, it looks nicer when swatched on the skin than on the lips (just like any other tints I have tried). It's a water gel tint so it kind of feels and looks glossy at first and then turns into matte as it gets dry and fully-absorbed. I couldn't take a picture of it but it really stains when it dries and it can last up to 8 hours on my cheeks and 5-6 hours on my lips.

By the way, this tint is just more or less 3 inches tall. It's actually quite smaller than I expected it to be but I can assure you that the quality is great.


Please excuse my lips on the above pictures haha. As you can see when this tint is applied on the lips, its true color doesn't really show up. Well, my lips are quite pigmented to begin with so maybe that's why the color doesn't show up on my lips.

Rating

Anyway, if I am going to rate this product I will give it:

Color                         4.0/5
Size                           3.5/5
Quality                      3.8/5
Price                          3.5/5

Overall                      3.7/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Webtoon Favorite: My Top 4 Webtoon for May 2018

Reading webtoon has become my everyday habit. I started reading comics in webtoon just last year and up till now I can't just stop. The first comic that I have ever read in webtoon is unTouchable which is about a vampire girl and a boy with OCD, I got addicted after then and that is why I think I should write this post to recommend some of my favorite webtoons that I did really enjoy reading last month (and till now). Don't worry I won't spoil the stories that much because I know exactly how it feels to know something you're not yet supposed to know. Alright, let this listing get started! 1st: Super Secret Creator: eon Genre: Romance Summary: The boy next door, friends for life, is actually a werewolf! Status: Ongoing (updates every Wednesday) Rating: 9.83 First on my list is the  Super Secret , a very cute and refreshing love story between a clumsy human girl and a caring werewolf boy. The story is cute, the characters are cutely drawn too, everythin

Webtoon Favorite: Yumi's Cells

Hello there! It's been a while since my first post in this blog, I got busy with the online courses I have been taking so I kinda forgot that I have actually made a blog *ahahaha*. If I didn't explore my Instagram  account today, I don't think I could ever write again on this blog because my memory really sucks ridiculously. So here I am, back on track again (will surely get lost again in the future XD) with a post dedicated to my most favorite webtoon, the Yumi's Cells !  Yumi's Cells is an on-going webtoon created by Donggeun Lee . The webtoon is originally written in Korean but can also be read in English with the Webtoon  English app. This is actually the first webtoon I have ever read which is why this is my favorite (I tend to attach a lot of emotional values with all of my firsts!). So far, the Yumi's Cells is now at its 276th episode in Korean while 274th in English. The Korean version updates every Tuesday and Friday while the English transla

Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap and Lightening Lotion Review

Being born as a Filipino, I inherit from my parents the brown-yellowish skin tone that Malay race has. I am not as dark as chocolate nor as white as milk, I'm just somewhere in between and I am completely fine with it even though other people keep bugging me that I should be whiter to look prettier. It actually really upsets me sometimes that they don't think I can be beautiful just because I am not that white but sadly that's just how things are working right now and I have to go with that flow. But even after all that, I still don't want to become as pale as coupon bond. I don't really dream to have a whiter skin but I just want to have an even skin tone from head to toe. I sweat a lot that's why my armpit and neck area are quite darker than my skin tone. I tried a lot of lightening soaps to even out my skin but they have just actually made it worst. And just when I was about to give up, my sister introduced to me the P15.00   Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap .