Skip to main content

Online Shopping Experience: Trying Out AliExpress!

Hello there! Since I couldn't write anything on this blog for the past three months, I feel like I should write a lot today as a payback for my absences. So I am quite feeling excited to share with you guys my experience in shopping online with AliExpress!




I came to know AliExpress through a Facebook ad, it just appeared out of nowhere on my feed and I was intrigued by the products displayed in the ad so I clicked the bait. I was then redirected to the homepage of their website and there I started browsing some of their products.

Most of their products are priced really cheap but I was really skeptical back then about the quality of the products since almost all of them are from China. Plus, I've heard that some orders got lost on their delivery. I don't want to spend too much money on something that I'm not 80 percent sure of its success so I decided to order just one cheap item from them to test the quality of the products and the delivery process.



So this is what I've ordered, a bundle of cotton fabric. I ordered this on their app to get $4 discount so I had actually only paid $1.46 for this product which is approximately 76 pesos at that time. I paid through PayMaya, the virtual prepaid card, and they didn't deduct any additional charges.






Regarding their shipping method, they offer free shipping through China Post with no minimum amount of order but you have to wait for at least 30 days for the product to arrive in your local post office. I live in the southern part of the Philippines but it actually only took 20 days for my order to arrive. The local post office texted me that my order has arrived and told me to prepare 112 pesos upon claiming for the handling and storage fee. Yup, if you think about it, the whole delivery process is not really free.



The seller was kind enough to regularly message me of the update of my order. He also gave me a small free gift so I did really appreciate it. Overall, I am pleased with my shopping experience in AliExpress and I would definitely order some time again.



So that's it, if you want to know more about AliExpress, you can visit their official Facebook page here. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Webtoon Favorite: My Top 4 Webtoon for May 2018

Reading webtoon has become my everyday habit. I started reading comics in webtoon just last year and up till now I can't just stop. The first comic that I have ever read in webtoon is unTouchable which is about a vampire girl and a boy with OCD, I got addicted after then and that is why I think I should write this post to recommend some of my favorite webtoons that I did really enjoy reading last month (and till now). Don't worry I won't spoil the stories that much because I know exactly how it feels to know something you're not yet supposed to know. Alright, let this listing get started! 1st: Super Secret Creator: eon Genre: Romance Summary: The boy next door, friends for life, is actually a werewolf! Status: Ongoing (updates every Wednesday) Rating: 9.83 First on my list is the  Super Secret , a very cute and refreshing love story between a clumsy human girl and a caring werewolf boy. The story is cute, the characters are cutely drawn too, everythin

Webtoon Favorite: Yumi's Cells

Hello there! It's been a while since my first post in this blog, I got busy with the online courses I have been taking so I kinda forgot that I have actually made a blog *ahahaha*. If I didn't explore my Instagram  account today, I don't think I could ever write again on this blog because my memory really sucks ridiculously. So here I am, back on track again (will surely get lost again in the future XD) with a post dedicated to my most favorite webtoon, the Yumi's Cells !  Yumi's Cells is an on-going webtoon created by Donggeun Lee . The webtoon is originally written in Korean but can also be read in English with the Webtoon  English app. This is actually the first webtoon I have ever read which is why this is my favorite (I tend to attach a lot of emotional values with all of my firsts!). So far, the Yumi's Cells is now at its 276th episode in Korean while 274th in English. The Korean version updates every Tuesday and Friday while the English transla

Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap and Lightening Lotion Review

Being born as a Filipino, I inherit from my parents the brown-yellowish skin tone that Malay race has. I am not as dark as chocolate nor as white as milk, I'm just somewhere in between and I am completely fine with it even though other people keep bugging me that I should be whiter to look prettier. It actually really upsets me sometimes that they don't think I can be beautiful just because I am not that white but sadly that's just how things are working right now and I have to go with that flow. But even after all that, I still don't want to become as pale as coupon bond. I don't really dream to have a whiter skin but I just want to have an even skin tone from head to toe. I sweat a lot that's why my armpit and neck area are quite darker than my skin tone. I tried a lot of lightening soaps to even out my skin but they have just actually made it worst. And just when I was about to give up, my sister introduced to me the P15.00   Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap .